Thursday, December 3, 2009

On holidays, and jobs

So here I am, supposedly doing homework or preparing a resume, and instead I am reading blogs and playing with google wave. Yeah I have invites on that, if there is anyone interested.

So yeah the time has come for me to make some interesting decisions in my life and they just seem to be piling up faster than I can decide. I wish it were the holidays already, but then if it were and I hadn't made any of these decisions then my decision would be no decision and that is not the decision I want.

Probably the most appropriate decision to share is the idea of going home. See the choice is to spend over $200 and be with family over the holidays (totally worth it), or to save the cash and use it later for someone I really care about. (also totally worth it) I know what she thinks, and that is good, but I really don't know what I should think. That is the problem. Nearly every decision I have to make this season is something I feel very strongly both ways about, and I don't have enough emotional sensitivity to determine which one is more. But then maybe they actually are equal emotionally and I just need to look at it logically.

All i know is that sitting around venting about it doesn't solve the problem. Time to go out and act.

No comments:

Post a Comment